Fiducia Pacific is an Australian public accounting firm which the main partner is a member of the Register of Accountant, Auditors and Chartered Accountant in New-Caledonia and the Institute of Chartered Accountant in Australia.
Being able to listen and respond to the need of its clients, offer a comprehensive range of services including:
- Assistance for pre-implementation of a new structure;
- Bookkeeping: Financial Statements and other conventional services (payroll, legal secretary…)
- Financial Statements preparation according to the frequency asked by the client.
- Management control: implementation of a dashboard and a periodic analysis of the results and budget control.
- Taxation optimisation
- SAP – Substituted Accounting Period – Application to change the 30th of June end of financial year date to synchronise with the group balance date.